Our apartments are located in a completely renovated house, which used to house the family glass cutting factory founded in 1934. It is a two-storey house with a garden and a wine cellar.
The house has four apartments with a total capacity of 16 beds. Each of them has a bathroom with shower. Two of the apartments have two separate bedrooms. The property has central heating and all rooms are equipped with Wi-Fi.
A lounge is available for guests to use throughout the day. It is located in the basement of the house, where the temperature is comfortable even on hot summer days. It is equipped with seating for 16 people, a bar, TV, built-in sound system and a fireplace. Guests can use the toilet in the basement.
There is also a large garden with outdoor seating and a barbecue. The property is fenced and therefore suitable for families with small children.
For cyclists there is a lockable bike room. The bike shed is monitored by a camera system with recording.